tkinspect sources ~/.tkinspect_opts after it has
initialized various defaults, but before it creates any windows. Here
you may place option add commands and the like to customize
tkinspect's look and function.
tkinspect then creates a main window, and sources
.tkinspect_init (in the current directory). Here you might
put commands that automatically selects an interpreter, opens a
command line, sets up variable traces, etc.
The following functions are available for controlling tkinspect
or for use in startup files:
- tkinspect_set_target target sets target as
the current interpreter.
- tkinspect_select type name selects a proc, global,
window, image, menu, or canvas. type should be
proc, global, window, image,
menu, or canvas.
name should be the name of the thing.
- tkinspect_create_cmdline creates a command line
- tkinspect_help ?topic? brings up the help window
containing topic. topic defaults to
- tkinspect_value_text_widget returns the name of the text
widget in the value.
- tkinspect_send_value sends the current value.
- tkinspect_detach_value detaches the value window.
- tkinspect_trace_global var creates a trace on the
global variable var.
- tkinspect_display_image image displays the image
Last modified: Fri Jun 23 00:59:53 1995