The Value Window
The value window is an editable Tk text window that
contains the definition of a proc, the value of
a global, or information about a window, an image, menu entries, or canvas
In addition to the standard text bindings, the value window
understands the following key strokes:
The Value menu item in the main menu bar contains the following
- Control-x Control-s sends the value back to the
- Control-s brings up the Find... dialog.
- Button-3 brings up the Value menu.
- Send Value sends the value back to the selected
- Find... brings up a dialog box that allows searching of
the contents of the value window.
- Save Value... and Load Value... bring up a
file selection dialog that allow the value to be saved or
loaded from a file.
- Detach Value creates a new tkinspect window that
contains only the main menu, a
command/button window, and a value window. The current value
will be copied to the new value window.
Last modified: Wed Jun 21 16:00:31 1995